RTB165: It’s a parade! Dom and Melanie’s hometown celebrates its 150th anniversary and all the kids march, with the girls leading the way. Plus, apple fritters and seafood salad; She-Hulk and Rings of Power finale thoughts; and perseverance in prayer.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Cast Iron Apple Fritters | America’s Test Kitchen Recipe
- Colchester Curry House
- Fire and Hemlock, by Diana Wynne Jones
- Works of Mercy, by Sally ThomasWorks of Mercy, by Sally Thomas
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.