SST230: Boimler’s holomovie gets derailed by a search for the meaning of life. Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha all the Easter eggs and references to nearly every star Trek movie as well as the existential angst over the meaning of life when can seem meaningless.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Trek. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch all Star Trek series on Paramount+ and some are available on Netflix or Amazon.
- Get the official Secrets of Star Trek t-shirt at sqpn.com/merch.
- Purchase Star Trek books and Blu-ray/DVDs of Star Trek series and movies at the Secrets of Star Trek Store.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
This Episode is Brought to You By:
The Secrets of Star Trek is brought to you in part by Jacqueline Brown, the best-selling author of The Light Series. Check out her new release, Altered, on Amazon or any fine bookstore. Learn more about her and her work at sqpn.com/brown
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.