TEC182: Can we trust Big Tech? Dom Bettinelli and Thomas Sanjurjo welcome Kailash Duraiswami of Fidei.email to discuss his email service aimed at Christians as well as why we should be concerned about doing business with tech firms not aligned with our values.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Master PDF Editor | Edit text and images in PDF files
- Recovering Google Workspace: A Detective Story – TidBITS
- Elon Musk donating Starlink satellites to SWFL
- How does Starlink Satellite Internet Work? – YouTube
- Verizon Responds to Hurricane Ian | About Verizon
- The GPU shortage is over. The GPU surplus has arrived! | Ars Technica
- Comcast says 2-gig speeds are rolling out now to ‘millions’ – The Verge
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Thomas: Whistle-to-Notes on Android/a>
- Dom: DisplayBuddy for Mac
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.