COZ085: Gerry returns! Lindsay Sant and Gerry Trapnell reflect on the meaning of marriage within Catholic belief as a witness to God in the world. Plus they discuss plans to make oxygen on the Moon to support a lunar base, and then the latest TV shows they’ve been watching.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Catholics of Oz. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Marriage and Family | Melbourne Catholic
- Walking with Families: Pope Francis and the Art of Accompaniment
- The moon's top layer alone has enough oxygen to sustain 8 billion people for 100,000 years | Space
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
- Also check out our other podcast Let’s Science!
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.