RTB167: Is Pho Ga the best chicken noodle soup? Dom and Melanie discuss how much the family loved this Vietnamese soup; the fun of tramping through the woods following a compass; how much they enjoyed the movie Ray & Raymond; and how Zaccheus welcomed salvation into his home.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Phở Gà Miền Nam (Southern Vietnamese-Style Chicken Pho)
- Spicy Thai Basil Chicken (Pad Krapow Gai) Recipe
- Oath of Loyalty (A Mitch Rapp Novel Book 21), by Vince Flynn, Kyle Mills
- The Grief of Stones (The Cemeteries of Amalo Book 2), by Katherine Addison
- Top Gun: Maverick (2022) – IMDb
- Ray & Raymond (AppleTV+)
- Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi | Disney+
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.