TEC193: Chat AIs and art AIs are all the rage; Do they signal a great leap forward in AI? Dom Bettinelli, Thomas Sanjurjo, and Jack Baruzzini discuss the potential and pitfalls, the possible benefits and problems of the latest AI gizmo.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- FamilySearch • Free Family Trees and Genealogy Archives
- Don’t Download This Song on Vimeo
- Plant Based Complete Nutrition Shakes | OWYN
- Insulated Coffee Tumbler – TKWide 16 oz | Klean Kanteen
- Viter Energy Strong Caffeinated Mints – 40 mg Caffeine & B-Vitamins
- Exclusive: ChatGPT owner OpenAI projects $1 billion in revenue by 2024 | Reuters
- ChatGPT is now pretending to be a Linux machine | TechRadar
- Lastpass: Hackers stole customer vault data in cloud storage breach
- LastPass Admits to Severe Data Breach, Encrypted Password Vaults Stolen
- Congress passes spending bill with TikTok ban on government devices
- EXCLUSIVE: TikTok Spied On Forbes Journalists
- Tesla launches Steam in its cars with thousands of games | Electrek
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Thomas: Snap Circuits – Elenco Electronics
- Jack: Spitfire Audio — BBC Symphony Orchestra MIDI pack
- Dom: KPKUE Portable Monitor 15.6inch
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.