TEC190: Week 2 of our Christmas gift guide for tech features gifts for our hobbies. Dom Bettinelli, Fr. Cory Sticha, and Joanne Mercier discuss gifts related to various hobbies that use tech. Plus headlines and picks of the week.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Christmas Gift Ideas:
- Ancestry® | Family Tree, Genealogy & Family History Records
- Vivid-Pix for macOS and Windows
- LaCie Rugged Mini 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD
- Storyworth – Everyone has a story worth sharing
- G30 Brewing System (110V)
- 1 Faucet Fridge Homebrew Kegerator Kit – Kegconnection
- Hobby Tool Kit with Modeling Tools
- Pro Tech Toolkit: Precision Tools for Phone, Computer Repair
- Camp Chef Mountain Series Everest 2X High Output Two-Burner Cooking System
- Chef-Master 90235 Butane Countertop Range
- LEGO Icons Bonsai Tree 10281 Building Set for Adults (878 Pieces)
- AUKAR Collapsible Wagon Carts
- Radioddity GMRS handheld radios
Links for this episode:
- Eufy cameras caught sending local footage to cloud
- ‘NO’: Grad Students Analyze, Hack, and Remove Under-Desk Surveillance Devices Designed to Track Them
- U.S. govt employees exposed to mobile attacks from outdated Android, iOS
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Joanne: AirTurn DUO 500
- Fr. Cory: Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration on Steam
- Dom: Apple Mac Studio Under Desk Mount With Screws – Etsy
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.