SCI035: How does Santa reach every child in the world on Christmas night? What would it take to make those reindeer fly at those speeds? Why doesn’t Santa age? Caroline Knight discusses these Santa-themed science questions and more with Lindsay Sant and Lino Saubolle.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Science. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- The Science behind Christmas | Chemistry And Physics
- The Science of Santa Claus | Tower Fasteners
- The Scientific Reason Why Reindeer Have Red Noses | Science| Smithsonian Magazine
- Watch: The Science Of Christmas
- If you enjoy Let’s Science, check out Caroline and Lindsay and Lino’s other show, Catholics of Oz.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.