ACH163: Buffalo Bill Cody was a hard-living cowboy and one of the most famous people of his day, spreading the legend of the “Wild West” around the world, even meeting the Pope. Tom and Noëlle Crowe tell us how in the end Bill found Christ and His Church.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Buffalo Bill – Wikipedia
- No swearing or drinking in my Company: Buffalo Bill Finds God
- Buffalo Bill Biography – Buffalo Bill Center of the West
- Denver Catholic Register archive – Thursday, January 11, 1917
- The day Buffalo Bill met Pope Leo XIII
- Learn about our upcoming pilgrimages to important and unforgettable Catholic holy sites
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac. To find other books about this and other topics covered in the podcast, please visit the American Catholic History store. Your purchases there help support the show.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.