RTB182: When a Texan goes native in Boston, her speech gets interesting, as Dom and Melanie discuss. Plus, they talk about their latest cooking adventures, including chicken fajitas, plus a Pinewood Derby win, watching The Ark and Hello Tomorrow, and reading Willa Cather.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- The Ark (SyFy)
- Hello Tomorrow! (AppleTV+)
- Skillet Chicken Fajitas | Cook’s Illustrated Recipe
- Sweet Soy–Braised Pork (Babi Kecap)
- Killer Cajun Shrimp & Crawfish
- Shadows on the Rock (Vintage Classics), by Willa Cather
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.