RTB183: A couple weeks in, how is your Lent going? Dom and Melanie catch up on their spiritual practices for this Lent; discuss another family birthday; find a tasty mahi mahi recipe; watch the return of the Mandalorian; and talk about the Transfiguration.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Word in the Wilderness: A poem a day for Lent and Easter, by Malcolm Guite
- Burner (Gray Man Book 12), by Mark Greaney
- The Wild Orchid, by Sigrid Undset
- Easy Mahi Mahi Recipe with Lemon Garlic Sauce – The Forked Spoon
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.