RTB186: At the raising of Lazarus, Jesus wept, so Dom and Melanie discuss how this gives us permission to mourn loss and death while also believing in the Resurrection. Plus, they discuss WW2 books, Sigrid Undset, Six Frigates, the movie The Father, and more.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Six Frigates: The Epic History of the Founding of the U.S. Navy, by Ian Toll
- The Burning Bush, by Sigrid Undset
- The Father (2020 film)
- Instant Pot Arroz con Pollo | Chicken and Rice – Paint The Kitchen Red
- Pad Thai with Shrimp
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.