ACH165: Mother Mary Lange founded the first religious order of black women in the US. Tom and Noëlle Crowe tell us how this woman of faith lived a life of service and patience, dedicated to spreading the Gospel, which may lead to her canonization.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Mother Lange
- Drupal already installed | Drupal
- Mother Lange cause for canonization seeks prayers – Catholic Review
- Mary Elizabeth Lange – Wikipedia
- Learn about our upcoming pilgrimages to important and unforgettable Catholic holy sites
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac. To find other books about this and other topics covered in the podcast, please visit the American Catholic History store. Your purchases there help support the show.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.