SCI041: What if we could power our electronic devices from the air around us? It’s not just science fiction. Lindsay Sant and Lino Saubolle discuss new research that shows the possibilities of harvesting hydrogen in the air using a unique enzyme that produces an electric current.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Science. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Electricity from thin air: an enzyme from bacteria can extract energy from hydrogen in the atmosphere
- If you enjoy Let’s Science, check out Caroline and Lindsay and Lino’s other show, Catholics of Oz.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.