RTB189: With a brief glimpse of summer weather, Dom and Melanie went on a brief adventure to Cape Cod and a military cemetery; visit with family for Easter and Divine Mercy; discuss Wakanda Forever; and talk about not-so-doubting Thomas.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- The Whispering Knights, by Penelope Lively
- Tom’s Midnight Garden, by Philippa Pearce
- Velvet Pound Cake Recipe | King Arthur Baking
- Cherry Almond Pound Cake – Katie’s Cucina
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.