TEC216: Social media has a big impact on our well-being in the digital age. Dom Bettinelli, Thomas Sanjurjo, and Jack Baruzzini discuss 12 steps to curating our social meda for greater mental and spiritual health. Plus, Steam Decks go to war; private space stations; and open-source UFO hunting.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Ukraine Is Now Using Steam Decks to Control Machine Gun Turrets
- Vast says it will launch its first space station in 2025 on a Falcon 9 | Ars Technica
- Kerbal Space Program – Create and Manage Your Own Space Program
- UFO Hunters Built an Open-Source AI System To Scan The Skies
- The Mystery of Weight Loss: Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Thomas: Great Clips Mobile App | Haircut App for iOS & Android
- Jack: Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector for Google Pixel 7 Pro (2022)
- Dom: Zero Longevity Intermittent Fasting Tracker App
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.