TEC219: Browser extensions and content blockers can make your web browsing safer, fun, and more efficient. Dom Bettinelli and Pat Scott discuss their favorites and give tips on how to improve your browsing. Plus power from space; doctors use AI; and laws for minors on the internet.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- 1Blocker – The Fastest and Most Powerful Safari Content Blocker for iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Password Manager for Families, Businesses, Teams | 1Password
- Day One Journal App | Your Journal For Life
- Hush – Noiseless Browsing for Safari
- Safari Keyword Search
- Surfed – Safari history and bookmark manager for iOS and Mac.
- Tabitha Tabs Exporter
- Vinegar for Safari
- Unobstruct for Safari
- Super Agent for Safari
- CloudHQ Gmail notes
- Chrome remote access
- Malwarebytes browser guard
- Brave browser
- Malwarebytes message spam blocker on iPhone
- OpenDNS FamilyShield
- CloudFlare DNS for Families
- Satellite beams solar power down to Earth, in first-of-a-kind demonstration | AAAS
- Healthcare org uses OpenAI’s GPT-4 to write medical records • The Register
- Louisiana passes bill banning kids from the internet without parental consent – The Verge
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.