ACH175: The Maronite Shine of Our Lady of Lebanon in Ohio is a place of pilgrimage for Maronite Catholics throughout the US. Tom and Noëlle Crowe tell us the history of the shrine and of Maronites in the US, including the near-miraculous acquisition of the land on which is is built.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Our Lady of Lebanon Shrine History
- Maronite Catholic Church – New Advent
- Home Away From Home: Maronites in the United States
- History of St. Maron Church in Youngstown, Ohio
- National Shrine of Our Lady of Lebanon Consecrated as Minor Basilica
- Learn about our upcoming pilgrimages to important and unforgettable Catholic holy sites
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac. To find other books about this and other topics covered in the podcast, please visit the American Catholic History store. Your purchases there help support the show.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.