TEC230: Every operating system has accessibility features for those who need extra assistance. However, Dom Bettinelli, Joanne Mercier, and Fr. Cory Sticha explore how those same features can also benefit those who don’t have the same accessibility issues.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Get started with accessibility features on iPhone
- Get started with accessibility features on iPad
- Get started with accessibility features on Mac
- Accessibility features in Apple Watch
- Discover Windows accessibility features – Microsoft Support
- Android accessibility overview – Android Accessibility Help
- What’s New in Google Accessibility | Episode 3
- Kobalt Assorted Multi-bit Screwdriver Set
- Perseverance rover experiment creates oxygen on Mars for the final time | CNN
- ‘It’s robbery’: Salvadorans slow to adopt Bitcoin
- Credit Card Disputes Keep Rising at Visa as E-Commerce Booms
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Joanne: Tablo Tools – The control over your Tablo you needed
- Fr. Cory: Canva
- Dom: Ping – Uptime Monitor for macOS
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.