TEC231: Your technology gets dirty. Filthy even. Dom Bettinelli, Victor Lams, and Fr. Joseph Sund discuss tips, techniques, and tools for cleaning smartphones, computers, TVs, and more, safely and effectively. Plus, iPhone 12 radiation, Microsoft printer drivers, and net neutrality.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Fitbit Data Busted 90-Year-Old Man Accused Of Staging Stepdaughter’s Death | Murders and Homicides on Crimefeed | Investigation Discovery
- Microsoft to kill off third-party printer drivers in Windows • The Register
- France halts iPhone 12 sales over radiation levels
- Apple’s iPhone 12 is once again safe enough to use in France – 9to5Mac
- US FCC chair proposes to restore net neutrality rules | Reuters
- Your Cell Phone is Ten Times Dirtier than a Toilet: ~ Univ of Michigan
- How to Clean Your Apple Products
- UV Sanitizers
- Do UV Light Phone Sanitizers Really Work?
- Battery-powered air duster
- Optix 55 eyeglass wipes
- Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
- Lassum mini microfiber eyeglass cleaner
- Deoxit D5 contact cleaner
- Lintless cotton cleaning swabs
- OXO Good Grips Cleaning Brush for Electronics
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.