TEC232: We delve into the headlines this time. Dom Bettinelli and Pat Scott look at AI used to debunk science fraud; More AI used to keep people from becoming homeless; Meta being sued by states and its plans to charge for ad-free social media; and more.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Meta Sued by California, States Over Harmful Youth Marketing
- ChatGPT Can Now Browse the Internet – Slashdot
- The Band of Debunkers Busting Bad Scientists
- Can AI predict, and try to prevent, homelessness? : NPR
- Meta Plans to Charge $14 a Month for Ad-Free Instagram or Facebook
- Default Windows 11 feature slows SSDs by up to 45%. Here’s how to fix it
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Pat: PatchMyPC
- Dom: Tip: How to make short Amazon link (click on share button next to product image; copy link)
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.