MYS051: Every year in mid-July, a group of politicians, businessmen, and artists gather at a private campground in California. Critics claim they are a sinister conspiracy. Jimmy and Dom examine their origins, their practices, and their membership and discuss whether it’s sinister or just a party in the woods.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Jon Ronson’s book “Them: Adventures with Extremists”
- Mark Dice’s book “Bohemian Grove: Fact vs. Fiction”
- Wikipedia on the Bohemian Club
- Wikipedia on Bohemian Grove
- Wikipedia on the Cremation of Care
- Wikipedia on the Grove Play
- Video of the Cremation of Care ceremony
- Bohemian Grove Action Network
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback
- Sonoma Supervisors Not Happy About Providing Deputies to All-Male Bohemian Grove
- President Trump Talks UFOs