WHO134: The 4th Doctor, Tom Baker, ends his first season with the return of the Cybermen, a solid gold planet, and humanity caught between warring aliens. Jimmy, Dom, and Fr. Cory discuss the complex story that has multiple antagonists and interesting moral quandaries.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Doctor Who. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch most Classic Doctor Who on Britbox, which is a subscription service, but some must be purchased separately on iTunes or Amazon. (SQPN has no affiliation with Britbox.)
- Purchase books, Blu-rays, and more at the Secrets of Doctor Who store.
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s regular blog and Doctor Who blog Let’s Watch Doctor Who, Fr. Cory Sticha’s web site and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Secrets of Doctor Who Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]