ACH004: In the middle of the Kansas prairie soars St. Fidelis church, known as “The Cathedral of the Plains.” Tom and Noelle Crowe tell us of this testament to the faith of a hardworking community of German Catholic farmers who wanted a church they would never outgrow and would serve as a beacon of faith in the middle of America.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Basilica of St. Fidelis – The Cathedral of the Plains
- St. Fidelis Church – The church’s web site
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]