TEC031: If you died tomorrow, who would take care of cleaning up your digital life, shutting down your social media accounts, paying your bills, preserving your photos, etc.? Dom Bettinelli, Pat Scott, and Fr. Andrew Kinstetter give practical advice, whether you’re married or single, on how to prepare and not leave your loved ones scrambling in their grief.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Preparing a Digital Will for Your Passwords – The LastPass Blog
- How to Get Started with LastPass Emergency Access – The LastPass Blog
- What is the Emergency feature and how to use it? – Dashlane
- Get to know your Emergency Kit | 1Password
- Where To Store Your Estate Planning Documents
- Storing your will where others can find it – Money Advice Service
- About Inactive Account Manager – Google Account Help
- Choose a Legacy Contact | Facebook Help Center | Facebook
- How do I report a deceased person or an account on Facebook that needs to be memorialized? | Facebook Help Center | Facebook
- How To Close Online Accounts And Services When Someone Dies | Everplans
- The Big Book of Everything: Erik A. Dewey
- Google Confirms Password Replacement for 1.7 Billion Users
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week: