ACH009: Margaret Brent may have singlehandedly saved the Catholic colony of Maryland in the 17th century. Noelle and Tom Crowe look at this remarkable Catholic woman who was one of Maryland’s largest landowners in her own right and who fought the right to vote in order to save the colony.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- The Brent Family | Virginia Places
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]