SST062: When a character is left debilitated and permanently disabled on Star Trek: Voyager, the other characters convince them they have plenty to live for. Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss how differently this would be handled today.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Trek. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Star Trek Voyager’s IMPOSSIBLY Tiny Planet
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch most Star Trek series on Netflix or Amazon. Discovery is available at CBS All Access.
- Purchase Star Trek books and Blu-ray/DVDs of Star Trek series and movies at the Secrets of Star Trek Store.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]