SST074: Continuing the difficult first season of TNG, Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss this episode that some Trek stars have called racist and which has been widely criticized. Is it really that bad? Does it have any redeeming qualities? Update: The original version of this episode we sent out had an audio problem at 19:45, and we have replaced it with a corrected version. If you got the bad version, delete it from your podcast app and redownload. That should get you the corrected version. We apologize for the error.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Trek. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch most Star Trek series on Netflix or Amazon. Discovery is available at CBS All Access.
- Purchase Star Trek books and Blu-ray/DVDs of Star Trek series and movies at the Secrets of Star Trek Store.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]