SST082: Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss this first O’Brien-centric DS9 episode, which also was an early inspiration for the Jem’Hadar. They also talk about what the episode is saying about big-game hunting and the nature of free will.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Trek. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch most Star Trek series on Netflix or Amazon. Discovery is available at CBS All Access.
- Purchase Star Trek books and Blu-ray/DVDs of Star Trek series and movies at the Secrets of Star Trek Store.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]