COZ029: Lindsay and Caroline discuss how we can stay spiritually alive and deepen spirituality while waiting out the pandemic, including ways to be less anxious, participate in Mass online, and make a spiritual communion. Caroline also explains the science of soap and hand sanitizer and why both are okay for washing bacteria and viruses.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free: Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Catholics of Oz. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Latest advice from Victorian Catholic bishops
- Anxious about the global coronavirus pandemic? Here’s advice from a Catholic psychologist
- Talking to your children about coronavirus: Let them know you’re listening, remind them you care | UN News
- Let’s Talk – SQPN.com
- Fr. Rob Galea – YouTube
- Holy Family Doveton
- Melbourne Catholic’s live streaming Mass
- Fr. Cory’s streaming Mass at St. Mary’s Parish
- Word on Fire Daily Mass
- CatholicTV Daily Mass and Divine Office
- Chapel Live Streaming | Chapel Ministries
- Fr. Roderick – YouTube
- Mass over the Web is the way to stay in touch with the spirit during coronavirus outbreak – find sites here – The Dialog
- Church grants special indulgence to coronavirus patients and caregivers – Vatican News
- How Do Actual and Spiritual Communion Differ? | Catholic Answers
- What is spiritual communion and how to make one
- 10 Ways Christians Can Exemplify Faith and Peace during COVID-19
- How Infection Works – What You Need to Know About Infectious Disease – NCBI Bookshelf
- Hand Sanitizer vs. Handwashing: Which Is Best for Preventing the Spread of Germs? | Allure
- How do hand sanitizers work? | Live Science
- How does soap work?
- Why Soap Works – The New York Times
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]