SCR045: The popular sitcom The Good Place met its end and Dom Bettinelli, Jimmy Akin, and Mike Denz talk about this sitcom about philosophy and the afterlife in two parts. In part two of their discussion, they discuss the fourth season and how it shows the limits of a heaven without God or the beatific vision.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Movies and TV Shows. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- SCR012: The Secrets of The Good Place, Season 1
- SCR013: The Secrets of The Good Place, Season 2
- The Good Place (season 3) – Wikipedia
- The Good Place (season 4) – Wikipedia
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]