MYS094: Continuing their discussion of reincarnation, Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli look at the Bridey Murphy case to see if her memories match the historical record and can’t be explained in a natural way, then examine what the faith perspective has to say about past lives.
Don’t forget to leave us your Mysterious Episode #100 feedback by calling 720-295-7776 and leaving a voicemail.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Morey Bernstein’s book The Search for Bridey Murphy
- Jimmy Akin’s book The Fathers Know Best
- Jimmy Akin’s DVD on The Problem of Evil
- Bridey Murphy
- Episode 52: The Mystery of Hypnosis
- Jimmy Akin’s article “Judaism and Reincarnation”
- Jimmy Akin’s article “Josephus and Reincarnation”
- Jimmy Akin’s tract “What the Early Church Believed About Reincarnation”
- The Great Chain of Being
- Jimmy showing the birthmark on his right arm
- CBS News on Twins Raised Apart
- Placebo Effect
- 1879 Encyclopedia article on Irish wakes
- Life Magazine investigation
- Childhood Amnesia
- More on Childhood Amnesia
- Childhood Amnesia
- Make believe
- End of imaginative play
- Inherited memories
- More on Inherited Memories
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback
- Leave us your feedback on what the podcast has meant to you to be included in our special upcoming 100th episode by calling 720-295-7776 and leaving a voicemail or sending a voice file to [email protected]