SST096: When Sarek is injured on a diplomatic mission, his mental link to estranged adopted daughter Michael is his lifeline. Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli examine the selective memory and the unseen sacrifices that parents sometimes make for their children.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Trek. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch most Star Trek series on Netflix or Amazon. Discovery and Picard are available at CBS All Access.
- Purchase Star Trek books and Blu-ray/DVDs of Star Trek series and movies at the Secrets of Star Trek Store.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]