TEC060: In this unusual Holy Week, Dom Bettinelli, Pat Scott, and Fr. Andrew Kinstetter discuss ways we can enter into the Triduum remotely, plus Facebook helps faith communities; trying to understand Quibi; phone tracking increases; Minecraft colleges; and you can now buy from Amazon on Apple devices.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Faith on Facebook Resource Hub
- Moscow To Launch New Surveillance App To Track Residents In Coronavirus Lockdown : Coronavirus Live Updates : NPR
- Google to release your location data to help fight coronavirus pandemic – CNN
- Amazon Prime Video now allows in-app rentals and purchases on the iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV – The Verge
- Zoom adds new security and privacy measures to prevent Zoombombing – The Verge
- Campus is closed, so college students are rebuilding their schools in Minecraft – The Verge
- YouTube moves to limit spread of false coronavirus 5G theory | The Guardian
- Do yourself a favor and buy an iPad during lockdown – Android Police
- Quit trying to make Quibi happen | Engadget
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Andrew: The Great Courses
- Pat: Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Noise-Cancelling, with Alexa voice control, enabled with Bose AR – Rose Gold
- Dom: InnoGear Webcam Stand
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.