ACH041: Yogi Berra was perhaps the greatest catcher in baseball history, but he might almost be better known for “Yogi-isms,” his homespun, head-scratching bit of wisdom. As Tom and Noëlle Crowe discuss Yogi was also a Catholic who was devoted to his faith and freely shared it with others.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Yogi Berra on Learning to Forgive | Guideposts
- Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- A Yankee’s Forgiveness Won’t Be Forgotten – The New York Times
- Yogi Berra – Wikipedia
- Yogi Berra had a ‘way’ with words – Catholic Herald
- Yogi Berra, a good and decent man – Pittsburgh Catholic
- Yogi Berra, an American story – The Washington Post
- The Perfect Little Story About Yogi Berra And The Pope | HuffPost
- Emotional eulogies as Yankees gather at Yogi Berra funeral
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]