COZ035: Lindsay and Caroline reflect on Black Lives Matter from the Australian perspective, including the effects on Australia’s indigenous population. They also discuss moral issues around a COVID-19 vaccine developed from aborted fetal cells. Plus their picks for favorite new apps.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free: Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Catholics of Oz. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- BLACK LIVES MATTER vs ALL LIVES MATTER – In Just A Minute – Episode #24 – YouTube
- Deaths inside: every Indigenous death in custody since 2008 tracked – interactive | Australia news | The Guardian
- Abortion opponents protest COVID-19 vaccines’ use of fetal cells | Science | AAAS
- Space Agency on the App Store
- Next Spaceflight on the App Store
- Mario Kart Tour on the App Store
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]