TEC077: How do you keep track of your daily tasks and the bigger projects in life? Dom Bettinelli, Pat Scott, and Joanne Mercier discuss their favorite software for keeping track and getting stuff done so that nothing falls through the cracks.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Microsoft To Do
- Clear Todos
- Cozi Family Organizer
- AT&T claims a phone made in 2019 will stop working, urges users to upgrade | Ars Technica
- TikTok is shopping itself and Microsoft is interested | Fox Business
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Joanne: OBS Studio
- Pat: Quick Assist for Windows 10
- Dom: Golden Chaos BTT for TouchBar Macs
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.