TEC082: Apple has announced two new services that may interest our listeners. Dom Bettinelli, Jack Baruzzini, and Thomas Sanjurjo look at how Family Setup and Apple One might make sense for families looking to save a little on their tech budget.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Apple’s watchOS 7, including Family Setup
- Apple One
- Nvidia’s $40 billion Arm acquisition is about bringing AI down from the cloud – The Verge
- Oracle’s TikTok deal accomplishes nothing – The Verge
- Dozens of Amazon’s own products have been reported as dangerous — melting, exploding or even bursting into flames. Many are still on the market – CNN
Picks of the Week:
- Jack: Certified Refurbished Products – Apple
- Thomas: Live Science: The Most Interesting Articles, Mysteries & Discoveries
- Dom: Rapid Ring app for Android and iOS
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.