RTB065: Figuring how to overcome allergies and food aversions to make sure your kids eat healthy is a struggle for many parents. Dom and Melanie Bettinelli discuss the strategies they’ve employed over the years to feed their five children. Plus, the emotional and mental burden of seeing your own parents grow older.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Mater Amabilis™ – A Charlotte Mason Style Curriculum for Catholics
- Milk!: A 10,000-Year Food Fracas, by Mark Kurlansky
- Infinite Hope: A Black Artist’s Journey from World War II to Peace, by Ashley Bryan
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]