RTB067: Dom and Melanie Bettinelli say farewell to a nephew off to serve in the Army; finish Lord of the Rings; make Vietnamese meatballs; have a charcoal ash tip; get nostalgic with the Karate Kid; and consider the connection between the workers in the vineyard and the monastic hours.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Vietnamese-Style Meatball Lettuce Wraps | Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street
- Vietnamese Meatball and Watercress Soup (Canh) | Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street
- Cobra Kai | Netflix Official Site
- High Score | Netflix Official Site
- White Night, by Jim Butcher
- Elijah of Buxton
- God’s Laborers – Mount Saint Mary’s Abbey
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.