WHO195: Jumping between 1966 and 1866, the 2nd Doctor and Jamie destroy the Daleks once and for all. Or not. Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss the Doctor’s guile that almost alienates Jamie and the producers’ attempt to kill off the very popular villains.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Doctor Who. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch most Classic Doctor Who on Britbox, which is a subscription service, but some must be purchased separately on iTunes or Amazon. Eighth Doctor audio stories may be purchased at Big Finish. (SQPN has no affiliation with Britbox or Big Finish.)
- Purchase books, Blu-rays, and more at the Secrets of Doctor Who store.
- Join the conversation at the Secrets of Doctor Who Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]