ACH075: Harry who? Tom and Noëlle Crowe tell the story of one of the most prolific and successful American songwriters, Harry Warren, a man of deep Catholic faith who wrote some of the best known songs of the 20th century that appeared on Broadway, in film, and on the radio.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Who Is Harry Warren? – amusicalifeonplanetearth
- A Catholic of Note: A Story of Beloved Songs and Faithful Composition| National Catholic Register
- Harry Warren – Wikipedia
- Harry Warren Papers · SOVA
- 42nd Street: Harry Warren and the Golden Age of the Hollywood Musical
- My Friend Harry Warren – by Ian Whitcomb
- American Catholic History pilgrimage to the Kentucky Catholic Holy Land in 2021
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac. To find other books about this and other topics covered in the podcast, please visit the American Catholic History store. Your purchases there help support the show.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.