TEC097: Blu-Ray or streaming? Dom, Pat, and Jack answer listener questions about the best way to ensure you’ll be able to play those movies and TV series that you love for the longest time. Plus fears about de-platforming and Big Tech manipulating our devices.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Movies Anywhere
- MakeMKV – Make MKV from Blu-ray and DVD
- HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder
- LG Electronics 6X Blu Ray Writer 8X DVD Writer
- How to rip DVDs and Blu-ray discs with MakeMKV and HandBrake | Macworld
- How to Rip Blu-ray Discs to Your PC | PCMag
- Google pulls Parler from Play Store for fostering calls to violence – The Verge
Picks of the Week:
- Jack: Ninite – Install or Update Multiple Apps at Once
- Pat: Gmail Notes by cloudHQ – Chrome extension
- Dom: Transloader – downloads to your Mac from iOS
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.