MYS143: Back in the 80s, Paul Bennewitz became deeply alarmed at evidence of an alien presence on Earth. He reported his discoveries to officials who took them seriously. Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli discuss how he became convinced we had to fight back and so developed the attack plan Project Beta.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Greg Bishop’s book Project Beta
- Greg Valdez’s book Dulce Base
- Paul Bennewitz Documentary
- Paul Bennewitz
- Dulce Base
- Kirtland Air Force Base
- Albuquerque Historical Society on Kirtland AFB
- Aerial Phenomena Research Organization (APRO)
- Fan Art for this episode
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback
This Episode is Brought to You By:
Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World is brought to you in part through the generous support of Aaron Vurgason Electric and Automation at AaronV.com. Making Connections for Life for your automation and smart home needs in north and central Florida.
RosaryArmy.com. Have more peace. Visit RosaryArmy.com and get a free all-twine knotted rosary, downloadable audio Rosaries, and more. Make Them. Pray Them. Give Them Away at RosaryArmy.com.
Mysterious Tales of Loss and Woe & Other Jovial Stories, a new book by Truest Dunkworth. In a world of wonder, this is a book that encourages teens and pre-teens to think and be surprised. Look for it on Amazon.com.
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.