TEC103: The Oculus Quest is a standalone virtual reality headset that delivers on the promise of VR. Dom Bettinelli, Pat Scott, and Fr. Andrew Kinstetter discuss why they enjoy Oculus, their favorite VR apps, their best hints and tips, and why it may be right for anyone, young or old.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- How to Enable Waze Voice Commands
- Oculus Quest 2 games for exercise: How to get started – CNN Underscored
- What is Passthrough for Oculus Quest 2 and Quest?
- What is Oculus Move?
- Finding Content You’ve Downloaded For Your Oculus Device
- The Best Oculus Quest 2 Games
- 25 Best Oculus Quest Games And Best Oculus Quest 2 Games
- 7 Tips & Tricks for New Oculus Quest 2 Owners – Road to VR
- Essential Tips To Get Started & Have A Blast With Quest 2
- Oculus Quest Troubleshooting – Common Problems, Care And Maintenance
- Who’s actually to blame for the Texas power disaster? – CNNPolitics
- Facebook Reverses Australian Ban on News Sharing – MacRumors
Picks of the Week:
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.