TEC122: Very few churches, schools, organizations, or businesses are taking basic steps to prevent their email addresses from being spoofed by scammers. Dom Bettinelli, Pat Scott, and Thomas Sanjurjo discuss the basic email security that 90% of organizations ignore.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow using the RSS feed | Follow using Apple Podcasts | Follow using Google Podcasts | Follow using Stitcher | Follow by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- A Beginner’s Guide to Technical Email Security Controls: Understanding SPF, DKIM, and DMARC | Hacker Noon
- About DMARC – Google Workspace Admin Help
- About SPF – Google Workspace Admin Help
- Companies still don’t understand the importance of DMARC adoption – Help Net Security
- How to Implement DMARC/DKIM/SPF to Stop Email Spoofing/Phishing: The Definitive Guide – DMARCLY
- Check MX: Check MX and SPF Records.
- AI Designs Quantum Physics Experiments Beyond What Any Human Has Conceived – Scientific American
- Audacity Pushes Back on Spyware Claims | PCMag
- Bitcoin Beach: What Happened When an El Salvador Surf Town Went Full Crypto
- The relatives frozen in time on Google Street View – BBC News
Picks of the Week:
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.