COZ060: As Australian lockdown drags on, Lindsay, Caroline, and Lino reflect on an article describing the challenges of returning to normal life after COVID. Plus some fun science topics, including naming an asteroid after an Aboriginal elder and the billionaire space race; as well as reviews of “The Tomorrow War”, “Raya and the Last Dragon,” and the return of He-Man.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Catholics of Oz. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Simcha Fisher: Recovering from harm caused by the pandemic
- Asteroid named in honour of Ghillar Michael Anderson for the Aboriginal elder’s contribution to astronomy – ABC News
- As space billionaires take flight, ‘the right stuff’ for space travel enters a new era
- Mars methane mystery may be starting to clear up
- Methane in plume of Saturn’s moon Enceladus could be sign of alien life, study suggests
- Beetle that can walk upside down under water surface filmed in Australia in world first | Insects | The Guardian
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
- Also check out our other podcast Let’s Science!
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.