TEC135: What are we as Christians to do when the tech companies we patronize promote laws and policies and social change that are opposed to our moral standards? Jack Baruzzini, Fr. Andrew Kinstetter, and Pat Scott discuss the principles we ought to follow.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Patronizing Companies that Support Abortion or Child Labor | Catholic Answers
- China researching challenges of kilometer-scale ultra-large spacecraft – SpaceNews
- William Shatner and crew of 3 launch to the final frontier on Blue Origin rocket | Space
- US government ordering search engines to provide search data
- Firefox now shows ads as sponsored address bar suggestions
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Pat: MacBook Air M1
- Fr. Andrew: Nest Doorbell (Battery) – Google Store
- Jack: Astrophotography with Google Pixel
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.