ACH126: Bernard Nathanson was one of the fathers of legalized abortion in the US and was himself responsible for thousands of deaths. But as Tom and Noëlle Crowe tell us, he had a profound Catholic conversion late in life that could be compared to St. Paul’s Damascus moment.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- An Ex-Abortionist speaks
- Bernard Nathanson, abortion doctor who became anti-abortion advocate, dies at 84 – The Washington Post
- Bernard Nathanson’s Conversion | EWTN
- Dr. Bernard Nathanson remembered for his profound pro-life conversion | Catholic News Agency
- Bernard Nathanson – Wikipedia
- Learn about our upcoming pilgrimages to important and unforgettable Catholic holy sites
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac. To find other books about this and other topics covered in the podcast, please visit the American Catholic History store. Your purchases there help support the show.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.