TEC148: Which cloud storage service is best? Dom Bettinelli, Pat Scott, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss the various options for personal cloud storage and their pros and cons, and then offer their own recommendations. Plus, whether government should default to choosing free, open-source software.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Microsoft 365 and OneDrive
- iCloud+ plans and pricing
- Google One
- Maestral open-source Dropbox client
- Synology Drive
- What Happened at the Hearing for New Hampshire’s Free Software Law? – Slashdot
- Cows Use VR Goggles Tricking Them Into Thinking Its Summer to Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Produce More Milk | Science Times
Picks of the Week:
- Pat: Due for iOS and macOS
- Fr. Cory: Chromecast with Google TV – Google Store
- Dom: Tailor – iPhone Screenshot Stitching
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.